Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Rare Occurence

The last night I worked, a woman was complaining to me, and saying that the policies I was following (copyright laws) were stupid. She was yelling at me, and stormed off in a huff. I said to some bystanders, "Well, I did make the copyright laws myself!" About fifteen minutes later, the phone rang, and I was still the only one there. I answered and the woman asked if she'd talked to me earlier about a cd. I asked if she meant in person. She said that's what she meant. Well, then she apologized to me for being rude. I really appreciated this and told her nobody had ever done this at work. She explained she'd thought about it and realized I was just following policy. I responded, "Well, I could have called a manager over to talk to you." She didn't even think I'd handled that wrong. So, anyway, I thanked her for the rare apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment