Friday, January 22, 2010

Seriously?

Are you serious that you are returning a light bulb that your husband has been storing in your hen house and that the light bulb's cardboard casing is now covered in mud? Do you expect me to believe that this is the exact lightbulb you purchased that is on your receipt from a few days ago? Seriously? I knew I was young looking, but I didn't think people thought I was born yesterday!

What's that? You want to know if from what you picked up eavesdropping on other customers that it is true you can return things to our store without a receipt? I tell you the policy in detail, but I'm thinking in my head I'm not sure I would take back that muddy light bulb without a receipt.

Oh, those shoes you are returning were worn once and washed once, and then they started falling apart? How is it they have gravel embedded in the soles which are worn for at the very least twenty miles of walking? Oh, you no longer have the receipt for them or the tags? You want to cuss at my coworker and tell her to butt out of this exchange, because you know she already told you that you've used up your returns and exchanges unless you produce some receipts? Seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment