Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dog Harness and Blue Jeans

Do I believe you when you tell me that you only used that dirty torn dog harness only once? You may have a receipt for one, but you aren't getting me to believe that a dog did that by pulling it. I think you tied the harness to your truck, and to a tree or something similar, and that is how you broke it. However, you have a valid receipt, so I'll just say "I'll be darned," and do the refund.

I also will say "I'll be darned" when it comes to some of the blue jeans that get exchanged. I thought I'd possibly done something wrong when I did an even exchange of a really nice pair of dark blue work jeans for an oil stained, worn, faded version of the same jeans. Then, a few days later, there was a similar exchange with a veteran coworker standing by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment