Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Scammer Dude

If I tell you what Scammer Dude does, then someone out there might follow in the footsteps of this unethical lump of moving coal people mistake for a human being. I just want to say that we know what you are doing when you are returning all of those things, but there isn't anything we can do but give you a full refund. Scammer Dude, we call you something else, but it might give away how you scam the world, the economy, and fellow humans with your backhanded ways. However, I just want you to know you aren't fooling anyone. I don't know how you sleep at night. I see all kinds of scams, but for some reason you really push my buttons. I just want to ask you one question, if you bought all of the same stuff your wife bought, why did you return it all? Didn't you need any of it? If you both bought the same product, why didn't you keep any of it? I think you could use some of those hygeine products, though in all honesty, if I saw you on the street, I wouldn't think you were a crook. I would think you were a hardworking surgeon or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment