Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sneaky Returns

Sometimes, it's not the merchandise that turns up time and again at the Customer Service Counter, it's those sneaky individuals who return. When someone tells such a person he can't get even store credit, he waits until that person has gone to lunch or something. Plus, while the guy is at it, he might as well completely change his story and tell another lie about why he's returning an expensive item he could have easily stolen. I told someone today that I really didn't want to give him store credit since he didn't have a receipt. I told him some others wouldn't have done anything for him. After he left, I found out a manager had told him "no," because she has seen him returning these same kind of high value, high theft items without receipts. Believe me, I've seen him in the store before, and that weird thing he has on his ballcap is imbedded in my memory, so I will not give him a refund without a receipt in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment